Udhavum Ullangal is a NGO, Which is running a free home for helpless Children and Elders, by providing all the basic needs of life such as free food, shelter, medical aid and school education to the children for the past 19 years.
we are also conducting free tuition classes for slum children at various slums in chennai, Kancheepuram, Maraimalai Nagar, Chengalpet...etc,.. being an initiative towards the Education of Helpless poor children.
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
Udhavum Ullangal NGO is established in the year 2001 with an aim to support helpless children and Elders of our society, for their survivel and Education.
The children home and Elder Home is located at Maralmalai Nagar.
Udhavum Ullangal is also conducting free tuition classes for helpless slum children at various slums in chennai...etc,.. being at initiative towards the Education of Helpless poor children.
Besides the above services for the helpless children and elders, the home is also doing additional services for the other we care sections of our society such as food donation to road side dwellers, helping cancer patients, Medical and Educational help to helpless people, Tuitions to under privileged children ...etc,.
"Service to the suffering humanity is services to God"
As many children and elders are depending on our service , We look forward for the your support and help, towards providing continuous service to the less fortunate children .
You may also, sponsor for the meals to the children and elders of this free home on special days like "Birthday, Wedding day, Memory day ...etc,.
* Planned to conduct social activities with the help and co ordination of corporate sectors
* Providing basic needs to children (Free food, clothes, shelter, medical and educational facilities)
* Working for child rights and poverty
* Conducting medical camps every month for the poor and downtrodden people in the surrounding villages and provides help for their surgery.
* Doing services like medical and educational to the persons differently abled, poor children,aged, and helpless people.
* Creating awareness on blood donation, eye donation and body organ donation
* Planting trees to make the city green
* Plan to make job opportunities for downtrodden women.
* We are transparent in our work and ensure that the funds raised benefit those for whom they are intended. We will be able to deliver more effectively and efficiently, making best use of resources.
Udhavum Ullangal is a free home for orphan and helpless children and elders organized by a team of retired and like
minded people from various organizations.
I visited the home last week and i found the home is very neat and clean, the children are very friendly and the staffs were also very co- operative.
This is one among the best orphanages, that i visited.
I wish more and more better services to the less fortunate section’s of the society.
I am a regular visiter to the udhavum ullangal for the past 7 years and i am satisfied with the services offered by the home to the helpless children at Adambakkkam and at Marai malai nagar. They take care of the children, by providing food, shelter, medical needs, education, entertainment etc... to make the children forget about worries and involving the children with lot of extra curricular activities besides, arranging frequent outing to the children.
I know udhavum ullangal from the inception period to till date. They started the home in a very small way by care taking of nine helpless children. Now, they are extending their support to 96 children by providing free food, shelter, school education and medical care etc … Unlike, other homes they also extend their help to other social causes, such as helping road side dwellers, supporting helpless people from all walks of life, helping poor children by sponsoring educational expenses and also extending their help to the medical needs of very poor and also donating needy materials to the cancer patient at Adayar cancer Institute and educating poor children from the road side by arranging evening tuitions towards improving their school education.